LIEFERUNG/BUS2015

Svanikier, Helena helena.svanikier at sap.com
Tue Nov 28 13:39:19 EST 2000

Hi Srini

1. Goto Business object builder (SWo1) and create a subtype i.e. 'ZBUS2015'
for BUS2015.
2. Edit your new subtype and add a new event i.e. 'changed'.
3. Set the status of your subtyp to implemented
4. Set the status of your new event to implemented and generate the
objecttyp
5. optional step: setup a delegation between BUS2015 and your Subtype, so
that you can still continue to work with BUS2015. Goto business object
builder (swo1). In the menu select 'Settings --> Delegation --> Systemwide'
6. Call transaction 'SWEC' and add a new entry with the change document
object LIEFERUNG , Objecttype BUS2015 or your subtype depending on whether
you defined a delegation or not, the new event you defined and at which
point the event should be triggered.

If you are in a 4.6x System, you will find a wizard that will help you go
through step all the necessary steps as I described them above. The menu
path for the wizard: Tools --> Business Workflow --> Development -->
Definition Tools --> Events -->Event creation --> Set up with wizard -->
Change Documents

If it is only a function module you want to trigger and not a workflow, just
add an entry to the event linkage-table and put the name of your function
module into the field 'receiver FM'. Just make sure, your function module
has the same interface as the function module 'SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT'.

Best regards,

Helena Svanikier
Workflow consultant SAP Switzerland