User decision

Horst Müller fis-com at fis-gmbh.de
Tue Nov 14 10:35:57 EST 2000

Thanks for your suggestions Kjetil, Jocelyn

Jocelyn,

it is an approval scenario as you supposed. We planed to check the user at=
 the VB-form which
we would have to develop.=20
The question for R/3 userids is indeed the price. Do you know the price fo=
r a 'low budget non sapgui-user'
or someone who can tell me.=20

thanks=20

Horst