Linking SAP to Outlook

tony hick tonyzzz at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 08:45:28 EST 2000

Hi Todd, Barna, Bill.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Our objective is to send a TEXT Message informing non-SAP users who have
Outlook email addresses of stauses of Orders in SAP.

Can the Object SELFITEM with option 'U' be used only for internet email
addresses such as @HOTMAIL.COM or @YAHOO.COM or can it be used to send Text
Messages to Microsoft Outlook Email accounts? Does this require any Basis
configuration or is it only a Workflow Admin setup involving the Object and
Method?

Regards,
Tony