List of agents assigned to a work item at work item creation time

FREER, ISABELLA I.FREER at AFDB.ORG
Mon Nov 13 10:37:16 EST 2000

Hi All
For deadline monitoring I need to have a list of the agents assigned to the
workitem that has not been executed in time. (The agents that caused the
deadline to happen) This will enable me to send a message to the superior
(Role 168) advising who has not processed a work item in time.  Table
SWWUSERWI has the details needed but I do not have the work item number
available in the object to be able to evaluate it.    Does anyone have any
bright spark ideas.
Thanks in advance,
Isabella