WF Admin Presentation

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 13 09:26:52 EST 2000

Hi all,

First off, my previous message said you could go to the ASUG web site and
look for ASUG 2000 Conference presentations.  This will only work for ASUG
members, and the presentation Thomas Kosog and I gave was at the 1999 ASUG
conference, not the 2000 ASUG conference.

Second, I have located my copy of that presentation, and it is at
http://fss-228d.mit.edu.  Click on the workflow_user_group folder, then the
ASUG1999 folder.  The presentation is entitled Workflow_administrataor.ppt.

It is not possible to send files of this size through the listserv, so I
hope that you are able to get it from either ASUG, or my site.  PS:  There
are many other great presentations at either place!

Regards,
Sue