Sending a workflow message to an internet address

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Thu Nov 9 13:45:36 EST 2000

Hi Todd,
Did you already look into setting up a Gateway to the internet via
SAPConnect (SCOT)
Once you did that you have to only have to maintain sender and receiver
address.

Three choices:
Internet Mail Gateway
SAP Exchange Connector
Message transfer agent (Lotus Domino)

Let me know if you need more details on this

bodo