Problem in Releasing Purchase Requisition workflow

Kris Raj zkris_999 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 13:26:37 EST 2000

Hi, I am developing the workflow scenario for the
purchase requsitions and I am encountering the
following problems when I start my workflow.

The very first step in my template happens to be the
method (Bus2009,Release) and this is some how not
getting started .In the technical trace I found the
error information as follows.

'I051(W8)   1 errors occurred in binding allocation to
USEEXCEPTIONS ,
W139(W8)   Element USEEXCEPTIONS not in source
container .

I checked the binding definition in which it has 2
Relase code paramters which might be causing problems
as when I use F4 it gives me a default value '01' with
description on zerman .
The 2 release code import paramters are referring to
'BAPIMMPARA-REL_CODE' and 'RM06B-FRGAB' which is
linked to T161E-FRGAB.

Currently I am passing manually Purchase req data and
one release code as the input paramters to the task
and when started the first method which I mentioned
above might be looking for above paramters.

The second error that I am getting is :

I051(W8) 1 errors occurred in binding allocation to
USEEXCEPTIONS
W139(W8) Element USEEXCEPTIONS not in source container
.

 Currrently I have two approvers for releasing the
Preq and once both of them approve the Preq a PO gets
created against the Preq.

I really would appreciate if someone could help me in
correcting the above problem.

Thanks
Kris