end of transaction does not terminate method

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Thu Nov 9 02:51:07 EST 2000

CoFlowers :-)
We have experienced something similar, and it was a timing problem. That is, you
start some processing in the background and the main thread goes on happily.
When response becomes poor you experience problems like the one you describe -
it used to work and fails now, but not always. I think it would help our (at
least my) ability to diagnose if you could tell us what happens in the code
"after the call transaction" and what it is that is supposed to complete the
workitem. If you in your last code snippet check some status on the data entered
in the call transaction and then create a terminating event based on that check
it is likely to be a timing issue.
--
KjetilK

From:  Patrick Pant - USA <patrick.pant at ixos.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 08.11.2000
       22:18

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>