Workflow template WS20000050 for travel requests

Michael Klika M.Klika at ids-scheer.de
Mon Nov 6 15:32:34 EST 2000

hi kris!

>reason when I am displaying the MMaster change details
>the triggering event is not being raised and at the
>same time I dont see any workflow items posted into my
- did you switch on the event log?
- how do you raise the event? by the change of special fields or by =
general change of a material?

if there is no event in the log, you have to check the technique youre =
using to raise it!!=20

>inbox.But when I used the generate event explicitly
>everything is working.My question is why it is not
that means, that everything is right with you WF-BATCH and the general =
customizing

>working when I am changing the MM values? Is this
>because of authorization problems or am I doing
if you are aloud to define the coupling between the change record and the =
event you use and as well to change and save the materialmaster, everything=
 with your rights should be fine

regards, michael