Workflow Documentation Template

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 6 09:08:26 EST 2000

Greetings Workflow-ers,

The MS Word document template, presented by Gretchen Roberts of N2
Consulting at the Spring 2000 ASUG in Atlanta, has been requested by many.
I sent out 'cut-and-paste' version last week (couldn't send the full
document due to its' size) but have received numerous requests for the
formatted Word document.

So, if you go to http://fss-228d.mit.edu, and open up the
workflow_user_group folder, you will find a file called
wf_document_template.doc.  You may download this file from here.

Please pardon the appearance of this site, but feel free to send kudos to
the owner (me).  It is my first shot at a web site, and very very basic.

Regards,
Sue