Workflow template WS20000050 for travel requests

LANGE, BODO bodo.lange at sap.com
Sat Nov 4 04:25:33 EST 2000

Hi Kris,
most likely something with your WF-Batch user does not work.
You should see if any workflows are triggered in your system at all.
If not then check the WF-Batch user that you setup in order to start
the WF for the triggered event.
This user logs on in background and starts the Function module that
is supposed to take the event-parameters from your object's event and fill
it into
the workflow-parameter container...
when you start your workflow using the generate event transaction then you
directly
fill the workflow parameter container and this is usually when your WF
starts with SWUE
only.

So to make this one short
check maybe your RFC logs, look at your workflow customizing (WF-Batch user
and his
authorizations!!!)

Good Luck