Workflow template WS20000050 for travel requests

Kris Raj zkris_999 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 20:29:47 EST 2000

Hi,I am working on the workflow example tutorial
Flexible event creation(Changing Mmaster for the
values of lab and raising the event ) and for some
reason when I am displaying the MMaster change details
the triggering event is not being raised and at the
same time I dont see any workflow items posted into my
inbox.But when I used the generate event explicitly
everything is working.My question is why it is not
working when I am changing the MM values? Is this
because of authorization problems or am I doing
anything incorrect.I really would appreciate if
someone could help me claify these questions.

Thanks
kris