Starting workitem with www transaction using URL

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 10:34:39 EDT 2000

Hello,
The URL construction needs to look something like
this.

Please click on the URL below:
http://&ITS&/bbpwi/!?WI=&WORKITEMFORBASKET.WORKITEMID&&~language=&SYST-LANGU
AGE&

We used the expression editor to populate the URL with
values. I.e. the ITS because the ITS ports will vary
from client to client. On the B2B system the ITS is
stored in table BBP_USR01. The method accesses the
table to make the values available to the workflow.
Because the mail step occurs after the actual
workitem, a data element had to be created to pass the
workitem out to the mail step. This is an object type
workitem, because workflow passes a flowitem.
The language originates from the system fields, not
the container.
The bbpwi references the service file on the ITS where
the www transaction is stored. This is related to
business 2 business service file for the work item
transaction stored on the ITS.

Regards,

Mike Petrosh