AW: Multiline attribute - How to get it

Balzer Thomas Balzer.Th at Otto-Fuchs.com
Thu May 25 07:31:26 EDT 2000

Hi Chavi,

try it with macro SWC_GET_TABLE_PROPERTY in CNTN01. The structure of =
the
(internal) target table must be VBAP.
If you intend to read a multiple line attribute from the workflow
container use macro SWC_GET_TABLE.

Regards
Thomas