object links

Hassine, Felix Hassine.Felix at PMINTL.CH
Wed May 24 02:52:45 EDT 2000

Hi everyone,

I have installed several workflows in a 4.0B system, in FI-AP, MM-PUR and
CO.
I would like the users to be able and track the history of the workflow,
from the object itself.
For example, from an invoice, " system=> object services => workflow history
" enables me
to retrieve the records of the workflow which has already run, and even the
events and the
actual agents.

But the problems/questions I have with this are the following:

1- I have "sub-childed" an object BSEG_MMIV into my own object Z_BSEGMMIV,
and the same with
several other core objects. The object links only "sees" in that panel the
workitems which have the
original SAP BOR object as input. For example, to track an invoice with
object links I need to input a "BKPF" object,
and then I see it appear in the object links display. Is there any way to
say: for this object BKPF or this transaction, here are the
objects I would like to consider in the object links ?

2- Is there a way to "mark" the workitems which appear in the object links ?
For example, some background tasks
have a BKPF as input, and therefore they appear in the object links at all
flavors ("workflow history", "start workflow", ..),
and there are many places I don't want them to appear.

3- Does anyone have/know a listing of the BOR objects which trigger the
object links for every relevant transaction ?
(for example :  FB01/02/03  <==> BKPF,
                ME51/52/53  <==> BUS2105, etc... )

Thanks in advance,

Regards,