swc_create_object sometimes ends with an exception

Tobias Jaenich tjaenich at cscploenzke.de
Thu May 18 11:37:39 EDT 2000

Hi together,

at our customer we are working on a 4.0b System. In a customer specific
transaction our workflow is started by function module sww_wi_start_simple.
Before calling the function we  create a self-defined object via macro
swc_create_object.

When debugging the program sometimes the swc_create_object macro ends with an
sy-subrc = 8.026  (and no object is created) and sometimes with  result 0 (and
the workflow ist started correctly). I think there is something wrong within the
macro.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Tobias