Using same work item for 2 different transactions??

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Tue May 9 11:11:50 EDT 2000

there are two ways: there is a setting in workflow customizing where you can
specify that subsequent items should be presented to the user immediately if
they are selected agents of both tasks. that way you would still have two
workitems, but have the user work on them in immediate succession.
the other one involves some coding. cut and paste both methods into a new
one. ensure you think about the transactional integrity. what should happen
if the user cancels the first step? what if it fails?
stephan becker