Using same work item for 2 different transactions??

Bill Barthel wfbarthe at collins.rockwell.com
Tue May 9 10:37:44 EDT 2000

A simple  method would be to have two tasks (one for MR42 and one for
MR44). In the workflow definition, on the first task, select option
'Confirm completion of process'.  Also, check to see if you have follow-up
work items enabled/configured ...  Other choices could include a decision
task (your interaction with the user) ... combined with a loop, you might
want to use a secondary method ... lots of options ... readup on decision
tasks ...

Bill Barthel
Rockwell Collins

"Young, Serena" <Serena.Young at COMPAQ.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 05/08/2000
05:28:47 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>