No successor defined for temrinating events

George J. Campbell-Kelly george.campbell-kelly at nstarch.com
Tue May 9 08:21:01 EDT 2000

Hello all,

I am attempting to set up a Purchase Order workflow where the release stage
can be terminated by any one of a number of events. (Eg the PO is
revised/deleted etc.).

I seem unable to get the workflow to successfully complete, the release
step finishes then I get this error. I am sure it is a simple problem but I
can find no clue to what I am doing wrong anywhere.

Thank you for you help and patience,

George

The following error occurred in the workflow above:

Workflow ' 36133 ' work item 36135 : No successor defined for event '
Z_BUS2012Z_RELEASECOMPLETE_WI_OBJE '
BUS2012Z_RELEASECOMPLETE_WI_OBJE '

Please repair the suspended workflow

Select 'Execute' to display the incorrect workflow

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.