Event Linkage

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 21 18:49:11 EST 2000

I had the same problem today. I went thru the same steps you have described,
went to OSS and found note 36426 which did not do any tricks - the table
SWETYPECOU still shows the enabled field as blank even though SWE2 shows the
status as enabled. Which is when I came to the SAP-WUG archives and found
your mail.

But my problem has turned out to be the binding between the workflow and one
of the tasks. I had made a change to one of the task containers and forgot
to send that to Production. The error message does not give any indication
of the underlyling issue. I kept thinking I needed to activate the event
linkage.

Just in case something similiar has happened with you too, try activating
your workflow definition in Production to make sure everything is fine.

Regards

Neeraja