Material master creation

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Sun Mar 5 14:22:43 EST 2000

Hi,

the process you describe is some kind of archetype of SAP Business Workflow. It
definitely should work. We have implemented it some times now.

What release are you working on. Have you checked the workflow tutorial which
uses change documents on the material master for some info? Are change documents
written in your system at all? What does transaction SWED tell you concerning
change document "material"? Is it written at creation of a material?

Good luck,

Markus

Fabrizio Raffa <fabrizio.raffa at icmitalia.it> on 28.02.2000 17:57:56

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>