event creation with status management for Production Orders (operation level)

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Sun Mar 5 14:10:25 EST 2000

Hi Andre,

have you checked the compatibility of your object type and the status object
OVG? You probably have to add a business object of your own which should include
the interface ifstatus (or similar). You could check the online documentation
for implementing some special attributes for statusobjecttypes.

Does AFVC_PROD habe the interface for status management and appropriate
attributes?

Best regards,

Markus

Andre Hilden <andre.hilden at dolphin-gmbh.de> on 02.03.2000 22:54:37

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>