FW: FIPP WFReleaseReset doesn't yield expected results

AHans shans at sprint.ca
Mon Jun 26 12:17:15 EDT 2000

I had all the issues that you are having, and I did what I mentioned in my
last message and it seems to work fine barring the year change issue which I
am still working on, as It is not just workfow issue.
 I think what Serena is suggesting is to use the method to release it
manually,  but that may bring the same issues which you are havingas
mechanism remains same.

Alan Hans