Standard Role AC00000138

Kimberley N Winters KNWINTE at ppco.com
Thu Jun 15 16:57:47 EDT 2000

Stephan,

Thank you for your response.  I agree the custom role will work, but....I have
rewritten the code 3 times.  I can "single test" the Function Module via SE37
and receive valid records in ACTOR_TAB.  But when I test the custom role via
generating the event, no selected agents are returned and the technical log show
"no agents found".  I have reviewed the binding (even ran a technical trace) and
everything looks fine.  Any ideas?  Also is there any way I can debug the custom
role function module when it is called from the workflow?

Kim Winters
SAP Production Services
(918) 661-7391
knwinte at ppco.com