Workflow triggering through ABAP

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Thu Jun 15 16:24:56 EDT 2000

Hi Kamaraj

Usual things to try:

Under the Utlities menu of SWLD try simulate/generate event and see
what the receiver is. Is it your WF ?

Is everything OK from SWU3 ?
Any problems using SM58 ?
Under reporting see if you have any work items.

What type of methods do you have in the workflow?

Let us know what happens then

Cheers
Dave