Parallel Workflows when "Restart after error"

STARK,TAMMY (HP-Roseville,ex1) tammy_stark at hp.com
Thu Jun 8 11:36:43 EDT 2000

No.  It is a duplicate sub-workflow that gets triggered off and I cannot
delete it.  (I think in my original message I said another parent workflow
gets triggered - oops!)  It doesnt' give me the option.  The only thing I
can do is delet the whole workflow and restart it from the beginning.

Tammy Stark
Information Technology Engineer
Hewlett Packard, Business Critical Computing - IT
Voice mail: 916-748-2170
tammy_stark at am.exch.hp.com