Error WL837 when processing an event linkage for IDOCORDRSP

Gramelspacher, Tony Tony.Gramelspacher at anheuser-busch.com
Thu Jun 1 13:48:53 EDT 2000

Jeannine,

If you haven't done so yet, you need to set up an Org. Unit (>SWLD >Definition
Tools >Org Plan >create) with the group of users you want to receive the error
messages.

Then in the partner profile (WE20) inbound parameters for your logical system
you should create an entry referencing the Org Unit you created in the 'Receiver
of notifications' section for the message type (ALEAUD I believe its called?).

Tony Gramelspacher
SSC
(314) 589-7996