Workflow courses

Andre Hilden andre.hilden at dolphin-gmbh.de
Thu Jul 27 15:33:40 EDT 2000

Hi Ruby

I would recommend to take a 4.0 training first. 4.0 and 4.6 are =
significantly different.

regards

dolphin, partners of SAP and iXOS, is a small consulting company that =
specializes in the SAP R/3 services Project Controlling, PDM, Optical =
Archiving, Business Workflow and Basis Technology.  Please do not =
confuse us with "The Dolphin Group", a larger company that offers =
similar services.

Andre Hilden

dolphin IT-Project and Consulting Corporation=20
901 Mariner's Island Blvd.
Suite725
San Mateo, CA 94404

Tel:   650-655-3939