Duplicate Events from one output

Brian Cornwall bcornwall at omnilogic.com
Fri Jul 21 11:39:07 EDT 2000

I am trying to raise an event from sales order output.

I am able to create the output, however I am getting multiple events raised as a
result.

We have been able to determine that the number of events raised corresponds with
the number of items plus 1. This seems to suggest that the number of events is
equal to an event for the header plus the number of items.

We have ensured that the output is configured properly from an access sequence
and procedure perspective. I suspect that it may have something to do with the
output processing program RVNSWE01 and  form routine CREATE_EVENT.

or it may have something to do with this message when we maintain the condition
record for the output.
This is the message. It seems straight forward, however, I am unsure whatto do
to rectify the problem, if in fact this is the problem.

the message is informative, but instructs one to 'make sure there is a consition
related to an item in the application document. from application V1'
This is not clear to me at all,especially since the business object we are using
is the Header of a sales document, and we want the output created for the
header, and not the item.

Does anyone have experience with the issue that I am experienceing, and
suggestions on how to clear up the problem.

thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Brian Cornwall.