Work Item Stalled

Philip Kisloff pkisloff at dc.com
Fri Jul 21 02:41:33 EDT 2000

Hi Tammy,

Is the background task SendTaskDescription and does it follow deadline
modelling? If it is, I have the same problem which has a curious reason (in
45B) according to my client's local SAP office.

If you run FM SWW_WI_WITHOUT_WLC_EXECUTE with the workitem nr. as input, it
will restart it if it is a temporary error (just like RSWWERRE). That will
tell us something, and anyway, switch on and check the RFC log for more info
on the the error.

Philip Kisloff
Deloitte Consulting
Oberwil-CH