Work Item Stalled

STARK,TAMMY (HP-Roseville,ex1) tammy_stark at hp.com
Thu Jul 20 14:10:57 EDT 2000

Hello!

I am having this problem again.  I have a workflow that is stalled.  When I
look at the log, everything is fine.  The workflow is NOT in an "Error"
status.  The workitem (which is a background step) that it is currently
trying to process is just sitting there (reading "In Process") but it will
not finish.  It started yesterday.  I checked transaction SM58 and there are
NO entries.  This used to be very simple to fix on 3.0D.  We are on 4.5B.
Any ideas?

Thanx!

Tammy Stark
Information Technology Engineer
Hewlett Packard, Business Critical Computing - IT
Voice mail: 916-748-2170
tammy_stark at am.exch.hp.com