workflow item not being created

Barcellos, Marcos marcos.barcellos at sap.com
Mon Jul 17 18:43:10 EDT 2000

Hi Hui,

Did you use this abap program:

Eg:

include <cntn01>.

data: objeto like swu_evcrea-objecttype,
      chave  like swu_evcrea-objectkey,
      evento like swu_evcrea-eventname.

objeto = 'BSEG'.
evento = 'created'.

concatenate bseg-belnr bseg-gjahr into chave.

call function 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'
     exporting
         objtype              = objeto
         objkey               = chave
         event                = evento
         start_recfb_synchron = 'X'
     tables
         event_container      = event_container
     exceptions
         objtype_not_found    = 1
         others               = 2.

sometimes you will need to put the follow instruction:

commit work.

and did you see if the event is activated in the Workflow ?

Regards,

Marcos Barcellos
Workflow (WF)
Business Information Warehouse (BW)