workflow item not being created

Hui Xie-H xie.h at pg.com
Mon Jul 17 15:21:32 EDT 2000

Hi,

I have a workflow which is triggered through ABAP. I used function
SWE_CREATE_EVENT in  ABAP and passed the form ID as parameter. At the same time,
the form was also being saved into a customer-defined table. So the table
entries and the number of workflow items should always match.

It works fine most of the time. Sometimes you will see a table entry for the
form, but there is no workflow item for it. When I used "swi1" to check, there
is no trace that workflow was even initiated for that form. So I have to
re-start the workflow manually just for that form. I don't know what's going on.
Any clue?

I appreciate any help and insights.

Thanks.

--Hui (513-983-1213)