Variables in Work Item Text for Decision

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 18 22:39:08 EST 2000

Assign the Service Order object as one of the four parameters available
to the task, then reference it in the title with &.

If you want the users to be able to review the Order (I assume that it
has already been created) before making the decision, the best way is to
assign the workflow container element of the Service Order Object type
to the Ad_Hoc Objects element in the task container. then the user can
click on Display Objects and they can drill-down on the list. This
preferable to calling a secondary method that displays the order.

Are using workflows in IS-Utilities? If so, I would like to correspond
more with you as I am on an IS-U assignment now.

Mark