Event trigger using Change Document

Everaldo Biselli ecandolo at br.ibm.com
Tue Jan 18 14:26:48 EST 2000

I'm using the change document KREN (initiate on event creation) with th=
following field restriction LFM1 WAERS * *. And I'm trying to activate =
an
event from the LFA1 - Vendor object when  a creation of a vendor occurs=
,
but only if the currency field have been completed.

Everaldo Luiz Candolo Biselli
IBM Consulting Group / Brazil

IBM Global Services                     IBM Brasil / S=E3o Paulo
Phone: 55-11-3050-2553              IBM/TL: 842-2553
ecandolo at br.ibm.com

Stephan Becker <stephan.becker at walldorftech.com> on 18/01/2000 09:39:31=

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>