Event trigger using Change Document

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Tue Jan 18 07:39:31 EST 2000

depends on the change document object and whether the application (not
workflow) writes a change document on creation of the document. there are
quite a few docs where cd's are only written on change and/or delete.
have a look at oss, that has a few notes on the subject.
which document/object are you using anyway?
stephan