Emailing Work Items

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Thu Jan 13 12:05:06 EST 2000

in that case, just send the workflow items to a generic user, and put the
name of the agent(s) in the workflow container. In that case, you need to
write a little extension to the MAPI on the Outlook side to route the stuff
into the right mailbox. For an experienced outlook programmer, that
shouldn't be too much hassle.
Stephan