Worflow Initiator

Simon Lo Simon.Lo at telus.com
Fri Feb 25 12:35:50 EST 2000

We have a requirement to display the workflow initiator in workitem text.
e.g. Requisition 123456 Submitted By XXXXX, where XXXX is the workflow
initiator.  Currently the workflow initiator is displayed with 'US'
preceding the id.  Is there a way to strip out 'US' without creating another
method? or is there other variables in the container that we can use?

We tried the

 &_WORKITEM.WORKITEMCREATOR& and &_WORKITEM.CREATEDBYUSER.EMPLOYEE.USER.ID&

variables in the container, but it did not get resolved in the workitem
text, but the other variable was resolved.

Regards,
Simon Lo
SAP Developer Team Leader

                        \\\|///