Lotus Notes integration for work item handling in R/3 4.6 B

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Fri Feb 25 12:30:08 EST 2000

Hi Adrian,

you could have a look at the German SAP User-Group (DSAG->Ak BPT)  in S=
APNet,
it=B4s generally German, but the chorus presentation is english.

Best regards,

Markus

Adrian Samuels <adrian.samuels at uk.pwcglobal.com> on 25.02.2000 17:36:24=

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>