"confirm" button kicks me out

Emily Sedillo r43784 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu Feb 17 17:45:50 EST 2000

Hi all,

We have a web workflow that uses tasks that call object type FORM,
method HTMLPROCESS.  We developed it in 4.5, and it worked fine.

We have upgraded to 4.6B.  Running the workflow in the GUI still gives
me the correct workitem (form), and I can submit it, and I get the
screen that says the "workitem was successfully completed", with a
Confirm button.

I click on the Confirm button and all of my sessions disappear.  I have
to re-log into the system.  And the workitem is still in my inbox, in
"in process" status.  This happens to all but one of my forms in the
workflow.

Anyone had this problem, or something similar?

Thanks,
Emily Sedillo
Motorola SPS