Possible Agents not recognized

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Tue Feb 15 12:17:46 EST 2000

Hi Brad,

activity groups are some kind of special within the possible agent concept as
far as I have experienced it. They have to ben generated and the organizational
environment has to be refreshed normally. Within a productive system this should
be no major problem. But you have the chance to control buffering of the
organizational environment within the system and by that you can change the
behavour of your development or training system for example. If I remember
correcty you have to change an entry in table T77S0 (it should be mentioned in
the online documentation). You can set a flag that the organizational
environment should be refreshed whenever entering the inbox. (it uses some more
performance of course) If you need details or cannaot find the entry - let me
know.

Markus

"Schroeter, Brad" <BSchroeter at ti.com> on 15.02.2000 17:07:59

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>