Trigger Events/Messages based on Org Chart changes

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Fri Dec 15 13:10:30 EST 2000

Hi Rakesh

This is a coincidence but this requirement just came up on my
current project where they want to be notified on position changes.

Just looked at the Dynamic Actions config in HR via SPRO and was wondering
which options you used ie was it an M for mail entry ? Also would you be
willing
to share the function module info i.e. was it a standard SAP FM or was it
a customer developed function module ?

Any help would be great.

Cheers
Dave