Problems executing a workflow item from Domino Access Workflow Template

Peter Lindlau Peter_Lindlau at chorus.de
Fri Dec 15 05:29:24 EST 2000

Roger,

SAPforms is free of charge, it is an SAP product. You should get it through
SAP net.

Peter

Roger Cliffe <Roger_Cliffe at eur.3com.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 15.12.2000
10:16:33

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>