IDOC is not processed in WF

Christian Behla (QDD) Christian.Behla at edd.ericsson.se
Fri Dec 15 04:41:45 EST 2000

Michael,
1. cancel and restart the same Workflow: no, it doesn't work
   cancel first workflow and start second: yes, it does.
  (workflow, not workitem)

2. if have tried inputforeground, it does not work

3. right, the first step is custom stuff. Within this step we tried to close the read statement: error message says: nothing open.

cheers chris