Trigger Events/Messages based on Org Chart changes

tony hick tonyzzz at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:50:17 EST 2000

Hi All,

We maintain our employee resources in the Org Chart (PPOME). The resources
(employees) are assigned to different projects (which are represented as
Positions in the Org Chart),  by moving them from one position to another,
using drag and drop.

We would like to trigger an email to the responsible persons of the new
Position, the old Position, and to the Person who has been assigned,
informing this change as a text message, when the change is saved.

Any ideas on how this can be triggered?  Are there any events associated
with saving the Org Chart (PPOME) that I can use? What tables are the Org
chart hierarchy saved in?

Thanks,
Tony