Email with Embedded Objects/Attachments

Kjetil Kilhavn KJETILK at statoil.com
Tue Dec 12 08:49:26 EST 2000

Stupid me, I obviously did not read your message well enough before ans=
wering.
Doesn't really matter what other e-mail package is in use when you are =
talking
about Business Workplace :-)  Sorry.
In case you haven't already found out, it seems that the class
lcl_event_receiver in function group sinwp (dev. class sin) is the plac=
e to look
for code to steal. There is a subroutine toggle_preview buried there, w=
hich is
possibly a good place to start.

You could also perhaps make a custom preview for a workflow and have a
breakpoint there to find out which main program was active (or put in c=
ode which
logged the information some place).
--
KjetilK

From:  Jim Sauceman <sauceman at utk.edu>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12.12.2000 14=
:04

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>