Email with Embedded Objects/Attachments

Jim Sauceman sauceman at utk.edu
Tue Dec 12 08:04:57 EST 2000

Kjetil,

We have people who use just about all the different packages you mentioned.
Therefore, I was planning to first address sending SAP emails with attachments
and embedded object references. We are a new SAP installation and plan to
start out simple by having people log on to Workplace to deal with *both* work
items and SAP-generated email. Later, we will address the issue of other email
packages or move to MySAP.com. My questions have to do with the best way to
have everything associated with the workflow (attachments, objects, etc.)
available in the SAP email documents; both from within a given workflow and
from a user sending an ad hoc email about a work item to another user.

Thank you for your consideration!
Jim

>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Original Message From SAP Workflow Users' Group
<SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D