User Decision on 4.6B

Martinek, Jerry Jerry.Martinek at icbc.com
Thu Dec 7 19:29:20 EST 2000

Hi, did you correctly set the MAPI definition on your desktop? There is one
critical setting in the message store tab, the 'workflow enable' feature
which gets a lot of people.

We on the other hand are trying to move away from MAPI because it is a bit
of a nightmare to maintain and support.

Please let  me know if this doesn't solve it.

regards,
Jerry