Workflow Customizing Questions

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Thu Dec 7 12:11:14 EST 2000

1) Before I do the Automatic Customizing, both the activities for monitoring
missed deadlines and work items are not scheduled.  After I do the Automatic
Customizing, only the missed deadlines is scheduled while the work items is
not.  According to the help documentation, both are supposed to be set.  Has
anyone else seen this?
2) "Workflow development environment" customizing is marked as incomplete
due to "No explicit number range defined for customer tasks (type 'T')".
We've been using Workflow in production for over a year and we do have
customer tasks (type 'T'), but we've never corrected this customizing
activity.  What problems, if any, does this cause?

We're on 4.0B.

Thanks,
Brad