FI Parked Doc workflows in 4.6c

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 7 12:07:33 EST 2000

Hi Jerry,

Thanks, I have tried this test using SWUE,using a document that had already
been created, and the correct workflow is started.  (all three Check FMs
get kicked off, two fail with exception - which is correct- and the one
that continues allows the correct workflow to be initiated).

I guess this means more digging...
Thanks again!
Sue